New York Angus Female Sale
The 84th Annual New York Angus Female Sale will be Saturday, May 11, 2019 at New Penn Farm, Truxton, NY.
- All cattle need to be tested negative for the following: TB, BVD and Brucellosis.
- All cattle need to have received a nine way respiratory vaccination and rabies vaccination.
- Consigners with multiple lots need to have individual CVI certificates for each lot, cow/calf pairs selling together would count as one lot.
- Recommended that all open heifers have a breeding soundness exam done by a veterinarian at vaccination time
- Official ID - Both State metal ear tags and RFID Tags are accepted for all cattle.
- White Sale Tags – All cattle need to have White ear tags with the Lot # on the Front and Back of the tag. Farm ID Tags – One Farm ID Ear Tag will be allowed to remain in the opposite ear of the White Sale Tag.
- Tattoos – All cattle must be tattooed
- Registration Papers – All cattle must be registered and have original registration papers or printed copies of electronic registration papers at drop off.
- Cattle must be washed, clipped and in market ready condition for the sale at drop off.
- Consignors who do not have their cattle clipped prior to drop off at the sale facility will be charged $100.00 for clipping.
- Consignors whose cattle are removed from the sale after the catalog is printed for any reason will be charged a $100.00 fee.
- Dropping off cattle - All cattle should be dropped off at the sale facility on Friday May, 10th between 8am and 12pm. New Penn Farm - 5493 cheningo rd truxton, ny 13158